Well have seen them a few times on the vostok list while checking make and model of a vostok and how original it is and I see these from time to time but they seem to be like hens teeth on the bay think I have saw one in a right state but was at silly price still.

A few pics/info of a lovely rare watch holds a 3133 and is the best of both worlds :

Model: Komandirskie 3133 chronograph "Navy"
Year: late '80s
Caliber: 3133, hand winding, 23 jewels, date window, chronograph
Note: this watch was not made directly by Vostok, it was made by the official Italian importer and designed from scratch (no common parts with standard Vostok models), and equipped with a special wooden box. Movement, dial, hands were produced by Poljot, the watch was assembled in Italy. Rotating bezel, acrylic glass, luminous hands. Diameter 40 mm.

Model: Komandirskie 3133 chronograph "Airforce"
Year: late '80s
Note: as above, with different dial. Rotating bezel, acrylic glass, luminous hands. Diameter 40 mm.

Model: Komandirskie 3133 chronograph (second series), "Paratrooper"
Year: early '90s
Note: not a Vostok product. These later chronograph versions were probably made under order of some unknown European importer. They looks smaller and cheaper than the chronographs made by the official Italian importer. Still unknown origin. These models were still assembled in Russia from stock parts under the late 2000s. Unidirectional rotating bezel, mineral glass, luminous hands. Diameter 39 mm.

Model: Komandirskie 3133 chronograph (second series), "Tankist"
Note: as above, with different dial. Unidirectional rotating bezel, mineral glass, luminous hands. Diameter 39 mm.

Model: Komandirskie 3133 chronograph (second series), "U-Boot"
Note: as above, with different dial. Unidirectional rotating bezel, mineral glass, luminous hands. Diameter 39 mm.

Also here is the vostok list I use to check models and where I got the specs/pics from

http://russianwatches.altervista.org...collection.htm

As always Ismy