Likes Likes:  70

Thread: my turn to say thankyou to Iyonk

Threaded View

my turn to say thankyou to Iyonk

only this morning i was complimenting William aka Watchdaddy1 on his receipt of Iyonk 's strap - and lo and behold my own gift from Iyonk arrived this afternoon -quite uncanny that the gifts to Arizona USA and Lancashire UK should arrive in the space of 24hrs of each other --now its my turn to say thankyou to Iyonk - very first first impression was the quality of fit and finish -equal to any high priced strap i have purchased - it truly is quite seemless even down to the keeper - the leather is incredibly supple and comfortable - no stiffness on any part of it that one might associate with a new piece -it is a wonderful chocolate brown with a crossgrain embedded in the leather and with a lovely sheen to it --particularly love the colour coded stitching -i have robbed another 'decent'\ strap of a very nice buckle that suits perfectly i hope -really , really very finely made -thankyou so much my good friend -i'm sure my images haven't done justice and i hope in time you might turn your talent to making profit from it rather than giving them away to the likes of me thankyou Iyonk -peterName:  iyonk7.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  85.6 KBName:  DSC07000.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  62.5 KBName:  iyonk4.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  24.7 KBName:  iyonk5.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  70.4 KBName:  iyonk9.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  33.2 KBName:  DSC07005.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  93.7 KBName:  _DX10153.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  53.5 KB
    Last edited by shameless; May 6, 2015 at 10:51 PM.